Friday

Friday, September 10, 2010

It's been a while since I've posted.  I have been so stubborn about trying to maintain running in the morning.  Well, you know what.  It ain't gonna happen.  I like morning because there are fewer cars, fewer people, and once it's done I don't have to think about it any more.  I have finally faced reality.  Either I want to get back to running or I don't.  Today I had to be at work early so I just finished my walk/jog.  On my route I stopped to pick up my granddaughter - the one who did the Maple Syrup race with me.  I got in 2 miles.  Speed suffered, but my heartrate was up enough of the time to make it a worthwhile workout.  Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays, I will need to get out in the afternoon, but on Wed, Thurs, and Sunday, I can go in the morning - whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment