Sunday

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I have seriously been slacking off on my workouts.  I think my "perfectionist" mentality has been sabotaging me.  I had it in my head that if I didn't get my workout in first thing in the morning, I might as well forget it.  I was viewing it as something to get out of the way - not something to enjoy.  Why bother doing something if you don't enjoy it?  I mean I know why I need to do it, but I can enjoy the process too, can't I?  So tonight I went for a 2 mile walk.  It felt great!!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl i went for a 13 mile bike ride this evening. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for the first mile! I'm not sure if running ever made me smile. Nike has it right when they say 'Just Do it' . Find something you love and just do it. It doesn't have to be the same thing. You don't have to be just a 'runner' or a 'biker' or 'walker' you can be a runner/biker/walker/swimmer/ whatever! Key word just move!!!! ((hugs )) Mary! deb

    ReplyDelete