Saturday

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Well, it's been a while. I just have not been motivated to do anything. I think a lot of it had to do with the heat and humidity, but my right knee has been protesting what it's been asked to carry. I made myself get on the treadmill today. It wasn't a spectacular workout, but I got some reading done and burned a few calories.

I have to confess that I have been keeping another blog.  I have some issues to work out and blogging helps me do that, but at the same time, I don't want it open to comments or misinterpretation by some of my regular readers.  Some day I may share it, but for now it is private.  That's why I haven't been here as regularly.

One of the reasons I opted for the treadmill today - despite how gorgeous it is outside - is because I am reading a book by Chantel Hobbs called The One Day Weigh.  It's very inspirational because she is completely honest about herself  - moreso than I could ever be on a public blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment