Thursday

Day 8 - Thursday

I will be doing an outside workout later today. For some reason I am craving stuff like salads. Could be because I have been seriously out of whack with my eating for quite a while. The weight is coming down rather quickly - when you cut back on sugar and starch, you lose the water that carbohydrates hold.

******Evening Update*********
Daily stats:
Workout type: Walk/jog
Route: Deadend and back
Distance: 1.5 miles
Time: 26 minutes
Wii Fit half moon pose and tree pose
Calories burned:236
Temperature: 39 degrees
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise

Thoughts: I got out on the road at about 5:15. I saw another whitetail in the exact same spot as on Tuesday night. I'm begining to enjoy doing my workout later in the day.

1 comment:

  1. I always love seeing the wildlife. Day before yesterday i saw a red tailed hawk. Great going girl!

    ReplyDelete