Thursday

Brrrrrrr!

At the moment there is a huge, honkin' fan smack dab in the middle of the back doorway. The idea is to cool off the house. It's doin' its job. In a few minutes I am headed out the door. I am hoping today that my HRM will not go hinky on me. I changed the battery the other day so it should be good to go. It's a little alarming to see it jump to 250 when all I'm doing is walking and then see it register 116 when I am hustling. I am still floundering around trying to come up with a plan I can live with. For now I am following Diet Power's recommendations as far as calories go. I will most likely end up with Sugar Busters/Glycemic Load (they're pretty much the same in that they both tend to be just like Atkins Maintenance.

Daily stats:
Workout type: walk/jog
Route: Deadend/rock pile/back
Distance: 1 3/4 miles
Time: 32 minutes
Average HR: Still getting some weird readings
Maximum HR: Still getting some weird readings
Calories burned:306
Temperature: 69 degrees
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Thoughts: Got out on the road at about 8:10. It was a nice walk/jog.

2 comments:

  1. i could use some Brrrrrr.... LOL! I can't wait until the first brisk morning!
    You know Mary i have no doubt you will get it figured out. Just hang in there and don't give up . Thats the main thing. I get the impression you are a very strong woman and once you figure out whats gonna work for you your gonna latch onto it and 'ride it home' ! Keep getting your little fanny out there for that walk/jog and your gonna be okay. :) JINX!

    ReplyDelete