Tuesday

Good morning!

I managed to get out of bed at 6:15 this morning. That's always the hardest part of the day. Once I'm up I'm good to go, but it's that initial getting up part that is the challenge. It's kind of like when we used to go to the lake as kids. That first plunge into water was always a shock. I'm headed out for a walk/jog. Later.

Daily stats:
Workout type: walk/jog
Route: Deadend/rock pile/back
Distance: 1 3/4 miles
Time: 32 minutes
Average HR: battery needs changing
Maximum HR: battery needs changing
Calories burned:306
Temperature: 69 degrees
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Thoughts: I got out on the road at a little after 8:00. Checked the garden for zucchini before I left. I found 2. Headed up toward the dead-end and found a rock for my flower bed. It was quite heavy so I got a little strength training in. Found another rock on the way back. Now I'm off to get rid of the gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment