Monday

Monday - I actually like Mondays - always have.

As I write this I have some home-grown cauliflower drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with garlic and lemon pepper salt roasting in the oven. The house smells like an Italian bistro - reminiscent of my Grandma Caputo's kitchen.

My "off plan" meal did happen yesterday - and it morphed from a meal into the whole day. But that was yesterday. Today I am back on track. I going to try getting my workout in later today. That hasn't always worked well in the past, but I am going to have to do at least 2 of my workouts later in the day if I'm going to develop any kind of consistent routine.

I think part of the reason I have been struggling is that my day has not been structured since I left the school. Lately I have developed an afternoon work schedule that seems to be working out well. Now I have to fine-tune my mornings - and that involves some flexibility. I am not comfortable with flexibility so I am going to try and develop some kind of predictable flexibility - kind of like a PLAN A and a PLAN B.

1 comment:

  1. Predictable flexibility? Sort of an oxymoron, isn't it? Good luck with Plan A and Plan B.

    ReplyDelete