Saturday

100 days challenge begins on Monday!

Now that I am on the road to recovery (for the most part), I am ready to get back to work on getting healthier and getting this weight off. I am tired of being out of breath and not having anything I wear that looks nice. You may have noticed that my blog title changed again. I have not abandoned the Maple Syrup run. I will still post any information on that area. I am still working toward that goal, but the syrup run will be a by product of the 100 Days Journey.

My biggest problem with the whole weight loss thing is that I have a hard time focusing. A while ago I bought a bunch of self-help diet books, among them was a book called:  "100 Days of Weight Loss: The Secret to Being Successful on Any Diet" I pulled it out to read on the treadmill the other day. I like it because it focuses on daily achievement which is about all I can handle these days. It is associated with a website where you can download all kinds of free tools such as a calender, a journal, tips, and other motivational tools. I would like to invite any of my readers to join me on this challenge.  I will be starting on Monday, February 1.  It is not necessary to own the book, but I would highly recommend it.  You can go through the link I have provided, if you wish. Or you can search in the used book section on Amazon where I have found some terrific deals on books.


Whether buy the book or not, you are most welcome to join me and post your progress on this blog. In the group Overeaters Anonymous, there is a saying. "Take my hand and together we will do what we couldn't do alone." If you would like to join me, please let me know by posting in the comment section or by clicking on my profile and sending me an email. I would love to have company on this venture!

This is what you will need to do to prepare to join me on Monday.  Find a 3 ring binder and purchase a ream of paper.  If you don't have a 3 hole punch, consider buying the kind of paper that has the holes pre-drilled. I printed my journal one-sided so I could write any of my insights on the back of the page.  Go to link below and print off the calender, the journal, and any other of the downloads you want to put in your notebook. 100 Hundred Days Challenge

I hope you will join me. There is strength in numbers.  Hoping to hear from you!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment