Wednesday

Day one back on Track

Well, I am finally to the point where I don't hack and wheeze with every other breath so today I hit the treadmill. Thanks to the digital switch, my TV in the workout room is now a glorified VCR.

Daily stats:
Workout type: Treadmill
Route: High incline, low impact
Distance: N/A
Time: 30 minutes
AV HR: 122
Max HR: 140
Calories burned:317
Temperature: 14 degrees

What did you think of last night's Biggest Loser? I really wish they had sent Miggy home. That woman is just plain scary. The only good thing is that Migdalia will get to see her husband before he leaves for Afghanistan. Some of the emotional dynamics leave me scratching my head this season. I think the green team needed a major attitude adjustment - maybe Miggy will get the message. I'm kind of glad that they got the 2 pound disadvantage. It made no difference, they would have been below the yellow line anyway. As for the woman on the Red Team - is she lying? Who knows? I don't ever remember them calling anyone else out on game play and they ALL acted like they didn't know why the scale wasn't cooperating - in every single season. I guess they have to keep the drama going so that it ensures the longevity of the show, but they need to be consistent on how they treat people. The way I see it, the Red Woman (can't think of her name right now) wasn't going to cut a break now matter how the scale went. If she lost big, they would say she had no choice and if she didn't, they would say it was because she had immunity again.

No comments:

Post a Comment