Friday

Grrrrrrrr

My new resolve is holding fast. I can't wait to be able to work out again. I have been sick since December 29. I feel okay now except for the wheezing and the plugged ear. I made a second trip to the doctor and got another scrip for a different antibiotic. Last time the diagnosis was acute pharyngitis. This time it is a sinus infection. Never had one of those. I am itching to get back to working out, but when I do anything too strenous, my ear hurts. Today I am going to at least get on the treadmill.

Ida and Jinx - you ladies are treasures. Thank you for all of the support!

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon girlfriend. Miraculously i've stayed well this year. Knock on wood. Didn't even get a flu shot. I've either got a killer immune system or i'm just darn lucky. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep hanging on and take things slow. Seems the 'bugs' these days take longer and longer to get over. Just be thankful for each day you feel even the least bit better. Big hugs coming your way!

    ReplyDelete