Sunday

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Food is still in its place - thanks be to God.
I got out on the road at about 9:10 this morning.
Route: Deadend and Back
Distance: 1.5 miles
Total time: 25:26
In zone: 15 minutes
Ave. Hr.: 120
Max. Hr: 132
Cals burned: 375
Temp: 63
It's cooler out this morning, but it is still humid. The soys up by the deadend are growing taller and soon it will be hard to see any deer. I didn't see any this morning, but I did see a flock of turkey buzzards up by Walter's Woods. They creep me out! My time was pretty good this morning considering that I stopped on the way back to pick up some stones I just had to have for the garden. I found a really big one just past Melisa and Justin's house. See how my garden is filling out?
I have all of the big stones I need for the porch area. I have been collecting smaller stones to fill in the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment