Friday

100 Days Challenge

I still can't find my book.  Maybe after this weekend, when things slow down, I can get caught up on Challenge information.  In the meantime, I have not been slacking.  I am sugar-free for several days now and today I can feel the energy kicking in. My sugar numbers have stayed around 90 - go me!  I woke up this morning and told myself that I would skip the workout because we have so much to do, but once I was up I really wanted to get outside on this beautiful day!  The scale has been steadily moving down this week.  Today I have Mass with the school kids and then we have the craft show all weekend.  After Mass, I'll come home and pack a lunch for the day.  I'm having a higher carb breakfast this morning to get me through until lunch.  On days like this I have oatmeal with peanut butter.  Oh, don't look like that - it's really good!

3 comments:

  1. Oatmeal is my staple every morning. Its the only thing that gets me to lunch. I sprinkle some chopped pecans on top and either raisins or dried blueberries or cranberries and a little equal and Shazam! breakfast! lOL! That and two cups of java. Breafast is at 3am for me and that hold me pretty well until 10am when i have lunch. My tummy will start reminding me about 9am that its almost lunch time but i can hang in there til 10. Wow ! Enjoy your craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your book on the desk last weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that's where I last saw it. You didn't happen to see it this weekend, did you?

    ReplyDelete