Wednesday

Day 60: 100 Days Challenge

We're having internet issues again.  Today was good, but the last couple of days have been very frustrating.
Mondays and Tuesdays are hard days for me to get on and blog due to babies and kids.  I wouldn't have it any other way because I love my little peanuts - and they're growing up fast. I am so blessed to have them so close.  Monday and Tuesday I got up early to get my workout in.  I used to be able to jog the whole way.  I really hope to get there again.  I'll be going out in a little bit.  There's nothing like the country in spring time to inspire a person to get up early.  I cut out sugar yesterday and checked my blood sugar levels.  They never got above 100.  As hard as it is for me to come to terms with, I just can't do sugar or highly refined carbs.  They set me up for an all day food fest and my joints ache in the morning.  Today I got up pain-free.  I wish I could remember this when I am rationalizing that one or two chocolate-chip cookies won't hurt me. (And they probably wouldn't if I stopped there.).

**************
I know I am two days behind on Challenge topics, but I misplaced my book again.  This afternoon Claire and I practiced for Saturday's 5k.  I sure hope I can keep up with her.  I'm not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment