Monday

Day 57: Hundred Days Challenge - Head Hunger Insteads

I woke up today feeling like I'd been run over by a truck. My head is stuffed up, my nose is stuffed up, I'm coughing. I decided that I was not going to get through the day without a list of things I wanted to accomplish. Here was my list for today:

Laundry - done, but needs to be folded
Bills - done
Soap - lye water is mixed and oils melted - will make soon
Defrost and brown 4 pounds of hamburg - done
Mix up cookie dough (I either make them or buy them because the guys want them) - done
Decluttering - got rid of a ton of paper
Zone work - this week is the bathroom, but mine is always clean so I did Harold's.
Workout - Done - but my head hurts.
Make Christmas stockings -
Mondays I also have Madison so she helped me with all of this. Really - she made me laugh so I wouldn't get bored. Hahaha

Having structure to my day helps me stay on track with food. When the house is clean there is less chaos and far less stress eating.

*****************************
Today's topic - Head Hunger Insteads
You may have noticed that I am losing enthusiasm for this book. Not that it's not a good book, but I'm just not finding anything new here. Hopefully, my blog readers are finding some useful tips. I committed to 100 days so I am doing 100 days. Period.

Basically, as you might expect, we are instructed to make a list of "insteads." My instead is a "27 Fling Boogie" a la Flylady. As I declutter my body, I am also decluttering my house. It will take a lot of "insteads" to make a difference in each case.

I have finished my workout and am tackling the last three things on my list; I have to fold the laundry, finish the soap, and make a Christmas stocking.

**********************
Did the soap - it's in the mold and looks beautiful. The stocking has to wait until tomorrow. I'm pooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment