Wednesday

100 Days Challenge

Hmmm, I don't even know what day we would be on if I could find my book. I have to admit that I haven't been trying all that hard. I have found my groove. If I locate the book, I will continue to post each day's lesson, but for now I am looking at the 5K I will be running at the end of May. I went ahead and ordered a new HRM from Amazon. I have gift certificate credits there so I cashed some in and got a Timex. I used to use the Sigma Sport watches, but they always hinked up on me in less than a year. The one I ordered has some really good reviews.

I was listening to Focus on the Family on the way home from a meeting last night and heard them mention Chantel Hobbs. I went to the website and found some broadcasts. At the moment I am listening to the first one. You can find it here: Chantel Hobbs. 

I don't have time to listen to the whole thing at the moment, but I'm coming back later to listen to it later.

I got up early this morning. Woke up before the alarm. Amazing. I going to post on the other blog and then head out for my walk/jog.
*****************************
I did my 2 miles in 34 minutes this morning.  I am really glad that I ordered an HRM.  According to my current one, my heart rate hovered around 225 for most of the walk.  That sure doesn't sound right.

1 comment:

  1. 17 min miles that great girl! I did my whole half marathon in 16 min miles. Remember how badly i wanted that bling bling?? LOL! I read an article from Kristin Armstrong the exwife of Lance Armstron and shes a runner. She ended it with 'We are so lucky to be grownups and still know how to go outside and play. " So true. Enjoy yourself. Thats the whole point isn't it??? deb

    ReplyDelete