Tuesday

Check up results

Well, I saw Lisa yesterday (nurse practitioner) and she was very pleased with my progress. I was down 5 pounds from the last visit, my numbers were good and she says I'm doing exactly what I need to do to avoid the complications of diabetes.

To make the day even better, on the way home Sam called to let me know that little Madison had arrived. I went home to drop of my stuff and join Harold to go back up there. I can't describe what it was like to see my youngest choked up over the birth of his and Kelli's little one. There just aren't any words.

We, of course, took pictures and I was pleased to see that the one of Madison and me turned out well. I can see that the bloat in my face is slowly disappearing. For now I take joy in the little things - like grandbabies. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment