Sunday

Sunday Weigh-in - June 28, 2009

Well, I took a side road again this week. I am up a pound at 228.8. I've strayed a bit with food, not the type, but the amount. I am eating when I'm not really hungry. I think I'm a little stressed (but also excited) about our 3 week trip. I've never been away from home that long and it makes me nervous. So much of my life is intertwined with the family and we'll be away quite a while. However, the trip has absolutely nothing to do with today. It's back to that old "dimple in the golf ball" thing - just focusing on what I need to do today. Normal people don't get this, but I'm betting that most of my readers do. (not that you aren't normal, but that you probably share the same struggle). Anyway, from now until we leave, I am only going to focus on what I need to do TODAY. My short term goal is to be fully back on track when we leave for Alaska.

The good news is that when I began this lap, I set up a spread sheet for weight loss. I am exactly on target. Of course before today, I was ahead of the game but that's okay. According to my spread sheet, I should finish my first lap of the journey on September 15. Focus Focus Focus!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment