Thursday

Duh!!!!

Morning update:
The last few days I have experienced the return of cravings and my weight going up along with my glucose readings. I couldn't figure out why. Then as I fell asleep last night it came to me. I keep all of my supplements and meds in a big ceramic strawberry. I fill my weekly pill container from it. But . . . I keep my metformin separate because I have to take it at night too. I didn't put my morning dose in my pill keeper because it wasn't in the strawberry. So I had inadvertently decreased my dosage. I guess a medication only works if you take it.
*************************************************
Daily stats:
Workout type: walk/jog
Route: Deadend/stone pile/back
Distance: 1.5 miles
Time: 27 minutes
Average HR: 119
Maximum HR: 133
Calories burned:206
Temperature: 62 degrees
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Thoughts:
Beautiful day out today!

2 comments:

  1. No Ms Mary its not too late! Should i put your frog in......ooops i mean name down???That would make seven all together. Hee hee...Have fun. Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary! Take your weight today......then next Friday tell how much you lost for the week. Jinx!

    ReplyDelete