Monday

Summer has arrived

Morning update:
It's hot and humid here in mid-Michigan. At the moment the temp is 66 so Harold has rigged up fans to pull in the cool air. I'm headed out for my walk/jog.
Updates later.

Note to Ida: Thanks, Sweetie - I really appreciate the support!! (The scale was back down this morning.)

Daily stats:
Workout type: walk/jog
Route: Leaton/Peak's/back
Distance: 2 miles
Time: 32 minutes
Average HR: 122
Maximum HR: 137
Calories burned:250
Temperature: 68 degrees

Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Thoughts:
It was muggy out this morning. The workout felt great, but it was warm. I took a different route today - I went west instead of east.

1 comment:

  1. It's been really hot here this week (and I love it) and unusually humid (which I don't love)

    ReplyDelete