Tuesday

The water weight from Saturday's MSG fest is finally gone. I ran out of lancets last week and couldn't figure out why I hadn't received my refills. Turns out I am only supposed to test once a day. I went through them too fast. Today was a fasting blood sugar day and it was 104. Higher than I'd like it, but not as bad as I feared.

Now I just need to get back into the exercise groove.

Harold bought a camera yesterday for our Alaska trip. He took some candid shots of me (and still he lives) and I wasn't too thrilled with the pics. It's a neat camera though.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't been comenting lately. I do read! Promise.

    I just got back on the exercise kick after a few weeks of total abandon. Feels good! Join me will ya'. *grin*

    Hubman and I want to visit Alaska one of these years. Not this year, unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so funny for the last 20 some years there are practically no photos of me anywhere. And now i'd say over the last 6 months i have had tons of pix taken of me and most i'am pleased with. I certainly can tell when i'm feeling good about myself and when i'm not. I send my daughter some pics now and then and she's like okay mom how about some pics of dad now....heh heh....I can't wait to hear all about your Alaska trip. That is so on my Bucket List. Keep the Hope Floating girl and have a great week. Jinx!

    ReplyDelete