Monday

I love Mondays - and now I'll tell you why!!!

I think today is going to be a very good day.
I was up early today for some reason. I misread the alarm clock so here I am - posting away. I have another Dr. appointment this afternoon to see how I'm doing with my blood sugar. I'm embarrassed to tell Lisa that I went through my first prescription so fast due to totally misunderstanding how often I was supposed to test. This looks like a lovely morning to get outside for a workout. The temperature is 51 - a little chilly for the middle of June, but just right for a run (or a walk/jog) LOL! Back later.

Update and breaking news:
Perhaps you noticed a new theme to my blog today.
Okay, here is what I didn't tell you this morning. At 5:45 am Sam called to tell us that Kelli's water broke and they were at the hospital. At about 3:30 pm he called to tell me that little Madison Marie was born. 6 lbs 15 oz. 20" long. She was born at 2:18 pm.







*******************************************************

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHHHH, what a darling little miracle! I know you are going to have fun spoiling this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Grandma ! She is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete