Friday

Ah, I am so easily sidetracked

I never got on here yesterday. I had planned to, but it didn't happen. I started the day early by going to a staff meeting that had actually been changed to April 23. So, since I was in St. Louis, I headed over to the local quilt shop. I've never been there. Oh my! I've been reading the "Elm Creek Quilt" books and this shop was exactly how I pictured the "Grandma's Attic Quilt Shop" to look. I joined the Thimbleberries quilt group. So now that I belong to 2 quilt groups, I guess that makes me a quilt junkie. Anyway, I didn't work out. I also didn't work out today. I had planned to, but got sidetracked by my quilting/knitting room. I spent about an hour in there and it is so much nicer to be in.

Anyway, food is in its place. Exercise needs work. Today is cleaning day so if I can get that done, that will be one less distraction in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Lets look at it this way......at least you weren't side tracked by food!!!!!!! There are worse things than quilting (although sewing is one craft i'm just not into) Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever wonder why we don't get side tracked from other things by exercise? You'll get back to it. Big hugs and blessings my friend

    ReplyDelete