Monday

Another Monday - the calm before the chaos :)

Morning update:
Not much to report. I woke up feeling cruddy. I feel better now, but it's that first 10 minutes in the morning where I feel like I was run over by a mack truck that is hard to get past. My alarm went off at 7:00. I got up, turned it off, and went back to bed. Harold's alarm went of and he got up. He came in looking for the coffee filters (we're out) so I had to get up and improvise with a paper towel. Gotta have that coffee in the morning. Once I'm up, I'm up so running out of coffee filters is probably a good thing - at least for today.


Daily stats:

Weight:
232.6
Up .4 from
Monday
BMI:

Workout type:
Treadmill plus weights
Route:
Workout room
Time:
30 minutes
Average HR:
118
Maximum HR:
128
Calories burned:220
Temperature:32
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Goal for May 1: 224

Thoughts:

I don't know why it's such a challenge to get started exercising in the morning. As I said, it's not the exercise itself, it is the starting. But I got today's workout in. I am remembering something a former co-worker said. I always assumed he ran because he loves to run. He told me, "I run so I can climb mountains." Wow! I guess I run so I can quilt. LOl! I do love to run, or rather I did when I was at a good running weight. So for now I am going to run because I want to quilt.

3 comments:

  1. Yea I'm working on the whole exercising in the morning/afternoon or even evening bit :D Once I get started, I'll let you know.

    I got a new blog that I'm going to be writing on now to make it more interactive with pictures and more frequent posts. So it's attached to my name or you can find it on my blog, Fabulously Fit :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats an awesome way to put it. I run so i can have a higher quality of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that. I walk so I can move mountains. :)

    ReplyDelete