Wednesday

So many addictions, so little time.

Morning update:
As I reported in my other blog, on Monday I went to my first meeting of the Thimbleberries club at our local quilt shop. Omigosh - I am hooked. Just soaking in the atmosphere of the shop is enough to get out of bed and head to town - but being around other ladies who love to quilt is wonderful. Anyway, I spent yesterday divided between visits from Clay and Claire and working on my January blocks for the club. If you'd like to see my first blocks, you can see them on my Sugar Bush blog.

Daily stats:
Weight:
233.2
Workout type: Walk/run
Route:
Deadend/Leaton rd/back
Distance: 3 miles
Time:
50 minutes
Average HR:
126
Maximum HR: 143

Calories burned: 404
Temperature: 48
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Goal for May 1: 224

Thoughts:

I got out on the road at about 10:00 am. Oh it was a wonderful day to get outside. I wish I could get my rear in gear earlier in the day, though. My doberman/black lab? friends were barking at me as I headed toward the deadend. As long as they don't leave the yard, I think I'm okay.

Afternoon update:
Thanks, Nina. No, I don't weight 23.2 pounds. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Fabric stores are very dangerous places for me ! I am a quilter who has not been able to indulge in the art for 6 years now because of space considerations. We had to move under very hasty circumstances, went from 1200 sq ft to 750 sq ft and tons of things had to be parted with. Fabric still calls to me, and I must use great restraint when entering fabric retailers. Still I look at worn out clothing and see a quilt wanting to get out !

    ReplyDelete