Friday

Spring Break

I am declaring the rest of the week as my personal spring break. I do not have the energy to deal with weight issues right now. I know I should be out exercising, but I just can't swing it. I am in the process of organizing my notes for next year at church, and streamlining the tax receipt procedure so that I am not so stressed out. My goal for next year is to have our taxes done by January.

Monday I am starting fresh. I do not plan to throw caution to the winds this weekend, but right now there are some things I need to do to keep my sanity. Most people make New Year's resolutions. Not me. I set goals and Monday is a "new" year for me.

Because I can't comment on this blog, I want to thank Deb, Shrinking Mom, Ida, Kudret, and so many others for you kind and supportive comments. I never feel like I am doing this alone because I know you are all out there fighting your battles too!

I want to wish you all a blessed Easter!

Hugs, Mary

2 comments:

  1. No worries. Relax, do what you feel pulled to do, and try to enjoy the experience of these next few days. Monday will come, and it is a brand new start.You will be a stronger and better person for being honest with yourself and respecting who that wonderful person is and what is needed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shari. I also think you should only deal with certain issues at a time or you'll implode and drop the ball on every issue. So just take it one day at a time dealing with as many expectations as you hink your body can handle and give yourself a break on issues you cannot deal with now. Put them on the back burner and learn to forgive yourself when things are not within your control.

    ReplyDelete