Tuesday

I haven't given up the ship

I've been scarce that last few days. Nothing going on, just way too much to do and not enough time to do it. We are gearing up for our huge show of the year - this is the one that pays the bills - so at the moment I am treading water. I do not want to put things on hold because this is life. If I can't get a handle on things when I'm busy, there's not much hope of this being a permanent change. Workouts have been haphazard but getting off one med and switching to a supplement has made me tired and I've been getting up way too late. I am hoping that once the transition is complete, I will get on a better schedule.

2 comments:

  1. Don't overwork yourself. I know, it's your big show, but what good will it do if you kill yourself getting ready for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your big big show!! This is what matters at the moment. Not how big your waist is or how many miles you've run ;D So give yourself a break and show a little love.

    ReplyDelete