Friday

Spring, ahhhhhhhh, Spring!

Note to Deb (Jinx) - I tried that stretch you mentioned - ahhhhhhhh! Felt good. Another one I do is put my foot up on a chair and kind of lean into the hip.

Squishy - slow movers of the world UNITE!!! LOL!

Hi Ida!
***********************************************
No workout this morning due to Mass, but it is so gorgeous out that I may take a run later tonight. The Tweetlebugs are here and they're going to "help" me rake the lawn later.

I wrote a couple of days ago that I am going to try Relacore. I want to make it clear that I did not buy it as a weight loss pill. Apparently it is a bust if one is looking to lose weight with it. I wasn't even researching "diet" pills. I was looking around to see what dosage of B complex would work as a mood lifter. During my cyber travels I came upon a discussion of Relacore and while most people agreed that it did not affect weight loss in any relavant way, most claimed that they would continue taking it because they felt so good while on it. They also did not take as big a dose as recommended on the bottle. I am starting out with 1 pill at meal times. So far my withdrawals from my previous medication (crabbiness, stressed feeling) have disappeared. I don't know for sure if it is due to the Relacore. A good dose of B-complex might do the same thing. I am going to take the Relacore for a month and then switch to B-complex. If there is no appreciable difference, I'll probably just stay with the B-complex because it's cheaper. But either way it is cheaper than the co-pay I was paying for the other medication.

2 comments:

  1. May it bring the relief and success you seek ~! If cost is an issue, along with the B vitamin supplements you could take Passion Flower extract and oatstraw. Both of these herbs are high in B vitamins, available from places like whole foods and can be made into a very pleasant tea or tincture.Borage is another herb that may be beneficial. I don't think enough attention is given to the impact of stress and weight ! Stress never benefits any system in the body and anything you can do to reduce it's impact is good.

    You may also benefit from a daily cup of nettle tea. It is very mild tasting and does absolute wonders for the body !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the Relacor. Probably a good dose of B complex would do the trick. Wish I could figure a way off meds, but am just glad to have them to keep me going (or from going in some cases) Big hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete