Tuesday

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Morning update:
I was up really early this morning. I can never sleep well on the Tuesday of Holy Week. It's a big day, and a long one. I am going out for my workout now and try and head off some of the stress of the day.

Daily stats:
Weight:
231
Down
.4 from last Tuesday
BMI:

Workout type:
Walk/run
Route:
Deadend/Walter's woods/back
Time:
30
Average HR: 121

Maximum HR: 143

Calories burned: 240
Temperature: 28
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Goal for May 1: 224

Thoughts:

It was very chilly out today with the wind coming from the west. There was some sleet, and I heard the parts of Michigan really got dumped on. Thank goodness we missed out on that fun. Because it was cold, the path was not so muddy

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a Blessed Holy Week

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are officially an athlete when you go our running in weather you term as "cold"

    ReplyDelete