Wednesday

Fool me once, shame on you :)

Morning update:
The scale was up this morning, but that's okay. I know I did what I needed to do yesterday. I didn't make my goal for April 1, but then I really wasn't on board for most of March. I have set a new goal for May and that is where my focus is now.

My thoughts on last night's Biggest Loser. I have mixed feelings about Nicole being sent home. She is definitely a threat and that's why I would have voted for her. But I think when a player comes back after the campus group has bonded, it makes it much tougher on that player. I think Ron still needs to be there, but I'm not sure that any success he has will be long term. He had bypass surgery and still gained weight. I think he needs professional help beyond anything he will achieve at the Biggest Loser campus.

After I weighed in this morning, that other little voice started in on me prompting me to skip the workout, just for today. Well, I have a stronger Voice working in my life, so I am headed out soon. 10:40 seems to be my time to get out on the road. Whatever. LOL!

Daily stats:
Weight:
233.2
Down 1.2 from last Wednesday

BMI: 37.31

Workout type:
Walk/run
Route: Deadend/Walter's Woods/back

Time:
31
Average HR: 126

Maximum HR: 146

Calories burned:257
Temperature: 40
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Goal for May 1: 224

Thoughts:

I got on the road about 10:45. There was a brisk wind coming from the south and since my route is east and west, there was never any let up. It was great though. The ground is still soft and there were lots of deer hoof prints. Didn't see any deer.

Afternoon update:
Food is going well for the day. I am looking forward to getting back into ketosis which always makes me feel so much better. Tonight I have a stressful rehearsal. It's stressful because our choir joins forces with the choir of our linked parish. My people never feel welcome and it is a stressful time. I'm not sure where the negative vibes are coming from because I don't always feel them. The other choir director is a wonderful lady. She's a lot more laid back than I am and it could be that her people feel I am dogging on them. Anyway, my way of handling the stress is that I am going to do some quilting. I just finished entering all of our farm receipts for the year and I am definitely ready for a non-food break!

2 comments:

  1. You know, sometimes I think we all get too focused on the goal and forget how great the journey can be. When we attempt to change something about ourselves it means we have to take a really good look at ourselves, and in doing so we learn an awful lot. Somehow that knowledge spills over into everything we do, and we approach life with a little more intelligence as a result. The scale may not reflect the goal you were shooting for, but the Mary as a whole is a better person for the efforts put forth. I say that's a winning thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep chipping away at it Mary. You'll get where you want to be. I'm so glad your getting outside and moving! What is your goal for May? If you don't mind me asking ..........if you do........well......forget i asked.....LOL! Jinx!

    ReplyDelete