Sunday

Spring? Do I see you peeking around the corner?

Morning update:
Okay, I think the key is to make myself get out of bed the minute the alarm rings, and put on my workout clothes. I am ready to get outside on what looks like it will be a beautiful (albeit chilly) day. The temperature is 30 degrees. I'm headin' out.

Daily stats:
Weight:
232.4
Down
.2 from last Sunday
BMI:
37.31
Workout type:
Walk/run
Route:
Deadend/Walter's woods/back
Time:
30
Average HR:
121
Maximum HR:
138
Calories burned: 220
Temperature: 34
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Goal for May 1: 224

Thoughts:

It was glorious out today. Still chilly so my teeth are still aching. (Been to the dentist - nothing goin' on there). The trees are slowly being removed from the sides of the path. Those were my little bit of refuge from the sun on hot days.

I just took a shower with my Candy Apple soap. Mmmmm. I can't choose my favorite scent, but they all smell really good when I am basking in the glow of a nice workout!

I'm off to get things ready at the church for Palm Sunday.

Afternoon update:
I am hiding out a bit. We just finished family dinner. Harold's asleep in his chair (amid the chaos of Sam, Kelli, Melisa, and Justin playing Wii Bowling and Clay and Claire chasing each other around the hallway and screaming at the top of their lungs. Harold made spareribs and they were really good.

1 comment: