Sunday

Today I joined the Biggest Loser Blog Challenge

I opened my blog this morning and what do I find, but a Biggest Loser challenge. I decided to keep a separate blog for my weight loss journey. I am at my wit's end dealing with this weight. I don't know what drives me to eat, but I need to figure it out and put an end to it. It seems like I have always had a problem with food, but at this stage of life I need to get a handle on it.

So, today I joined the Biggest Loser blog challenge. I'm really glad that I found it today because the signup ends tonight at midnight.

I am hoping that now that I only have one job, things will be a little easier and I can put myself in the priority line up.

4 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I did it....and trust me, if you asked me last year if my face would be on a blog because I won something...I would have laughed in your face. Good luck, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment. This looks like a great group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are over 100 people signed up...Maybe we'll be on the same team! Looking forward to working with (or competing against) you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Over a hundred. This is going to be fun. I hope we all succeed - if we stay the course, we're all winners!

    ReplyDelete