Monday

Getting ready for the Biggest Loser challenge

Good morning everyone! I'm not waiting until the official start of the challenge. I am starting today. I have procrastinated enough. I can feel the effects of all of the sugar I have been ingesting lately. I have my workout clothes on and I am getting ready to head for the treadmill. It's a strength training day so I will be taking my weights with me. I love to go outside, but it is so cold and slippery that I am staying inside for the time being.

I used to post my daily stats on my other blog but I am moving them here now. I weigh everyday, but just to get a baseline on my fluctuations. I compare the weight to the previous week so I can get a better picture of my progress. My official weigh in days are on Sunday and that is the day I will update my ticker.

I am off to the treadmill

Daily stats:
Type: Treadmill

Route: Manual controls
Time: 30
Average heart rate: 121
Max heart rate: 147
Calories burned: 218
Up 1 pound from last Monday


Grrrr, the stats that I'm posting are my best guess. My HRM watch hinked up and I lost the data for my workout. It's probably pretty close because I check my HRM fairly often during the workout.

Today is a baseline day I follow my own version of the Wendy Chant program which is kind of a carb cycling rotation. She would laugh at my interpretation but it works for me.

Here is my menu for today:
1. Oatmeal and peanut butter (1/3 cup oatmeal - 1 T pb)
2. Atkins Shake
3. Cauliflower (1 cup) and cheese slice - cafe latte
4. Chicken salad wrap - yogurt
5. Cottage cheese - ½ cup
6. 2 egg omelet
*******************************************************
Evening update. I stayed on track today. Got lots of stuff done, but still have a ton more to do.
Getting ready to get into my jammies and have a cup of tea. I have an early day tomorrow - gotta be on the treadmill by 7:00.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I have my VCR set for the season premier of Biggest Loser. I have a meeting and will miss the first hour.

Nighty night, Losers!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not waiting either...I don't want to wait another week to start feeling good! I had already started my program before I saw the BLBE.

    Good for us both for not waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you, Graciela! We rock, don't we?

    LOL!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I really need to get started on this. I need to check your blog daily for some insight.

    ReplyDelete