Thursday

The funk has lifted!!

First of all, thank you so much to all of you who offered me encouragement yesterday. I am feeling much better today. Part of the problem was that I missed my meds on Monday and it messed me up a bit. I did try the suggestion with the lighting and that did help.

Today I did 30 minutes of yoga on the WII and 30 minutes on the treadmill. The walk 1 program on the treadmill uses the incline to get your heartrate up. I have to modify every now and then so I am going to stay with that for a while until it becomes easier to go the whole 30 minutes.

Daily stats:
Type: WII FIT
Route: Yoga
Time: 30 minutes


Daily stats:
Type: Treadmill
Route: Walk program 1
Time: 30 minutes
Average heart rate: 123
Max heart rate: 154
Calories burned:223

While I was on the treadmill, I watched the first half hour of Biggest Loser that I missed on Tuesday night. Joelle still bugs me, but her attitude is getting better. While she was working out she kept repeating "Bring Carla back." I adopted my my own. "Bring Mary back." I really do need to bring the old me back. I haven't seen her in such a long time. :)

Congratulations to Janene - our biggest loser on our challenge this week.

And to the A-Team members -

Natalie in first place - She lost 3.4 lbs and 2.24% of her total body percentage!,
Heather in 2nd who lost 4 lbs and 2.22% of her total body weight!
Kimberly in 3rd losing 6.2 pounds with 2.18% of her total body weight

Terrific job ladies!!!!!!

Our family website - Sugar Bush Primitives is providing one of the final prizes for the Biggest Loser Blog edition.

Have a great day all!!
**************************************************
Afternoon update:

My Tweetle Bugs came to visit:


Claire likes to play on the WII


Clay likes to play with his "Crafting Cart"

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary~
    You are so active, as I sit here on my laptop all day! I need to get up and start moving!
    I am glad that you are over your funk! It's the weather, I'm sure!
    My addy is:
    Janene Reiderman
    2451 Miller Road
    Willard, Ohio
    44890

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to use my bike while I watch TV. For some reason I can't bring myself to do the bike while watching The Biggest Loser though. I really don't know why.

    ReplyDelete