Tuesday

Good morning Losers!

I am pumped with one good day behind me. This is a quick check in because I have a meeting this morning and then I'm not sure how the rest of the day is going to go. Today is a carb down day. Here is my tentative menu for the day.

1. Café latte - ham and cheese roll up
2. Atkins bar - not the best choice, but very portable.
3. Taco salad if having lunch out
4. 2 sausage patties
5. Mock Danish
6. Coleslaw with ham
*******************************************************
I'm off to the treadmill:

Daily stats:
Type: Treadmill

Route: Manual controls
Time: 24
Average heart rate: 118
Max heart rate: 138
Calories burned: 175
Up .8 pound from last Tuesday
*********************************************************
9:45 pm
As I write this I am watching the new season of Biggest Loser. I can't believe the numbers these people are pulling. As I logged in here I found that our teams have been assigned. I am on Angie's team. At least here we don't get eliminated unless we don't weigh in. Right now the teams are deciding which of their partners are going home. I'm trying to imagine myself in that position. Would I want to stay instead of my partner? Thankfully I'm not in that position. But there is accountability - and that's what I need . I have to know that there are others in the same position who are rooting for me. I am off to read some of the blogs of my teammates.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl..

    Another BLBE pal; checking in and now a "follower"..LOL Looking forward to the challenge (and it will be for me) and some fun.

    Take Care... Until again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary! Another Team Angie member here! So far I've only watched the last 15 minutes of the show ... twisted, I know, but I work 11pm-7am and flipped it on as I was getting ready out of morbid curiosity. I'm not real sure how I feel about this new twist yet but I'm also REALLY glad that I'm not in the same position!

    ReplyDelete