Sunday


Here is today's weigh-in. Not as great as I had hoped, but today starts a new month. My aim is to lose 6 pounds a month. At my age, I want to take it a little slower to give my skin a chance to adjust.

I started posting my weight on February 3.
My weigh-in that day was 238.8
Today's weight is 233 so I have lost 5.8 pounds so far. Pretty close to what I wanted to achieve. My goal for April 5 (Sunday is my weigh-in day) will be 226.

Last night the hubster and I went on an "Ultimate Date Night" hosted by Jay and Laura Laffoon, which our kids gave us as a retirement gift. Their ministry, "Celebrate Your Marriage," is based in Alma. They were hilarious and it was a great night. Dinner was included in the gift and we ate quite late (which may be why the scale was higher today than I would have liked.) But it was worth it. It was a great night.

I head down to the Cathedral today for the Rite of Election. I will be seeing a lot of people who will be shocked at how much weight I have gained. I am not going to let that get to me. Today is not about me and my weight and anyone who focuses on it - feh, to you! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Hold your head up high girl! You are doing something about it!

    ReplyDelete