Wednesday

The sap will soon be running and so will I!

First of all, TJ if you're reading, again I can't get my comment to post on your blog, but I know where you are. I think it's the time of year. Just hang in there. It will pass.

Today is a strength training day so I did varied workouts from the Firm Total Body Sculpt. A few years ago I was able to do the whole thing. Now I have to work my way back.

The guys are running the tap lines for sap. That means the weather is warming up. That means I can get outside. That means the Christmas garland and lights really have to come off the front porch.

Daily stats:
Workout:Firm
Route:Total Body Sculpt
Time: 26 minutes
Average heart rate: 99
Max heart rate: 136
Calories burned: 240
Up from last Wednesday
Started workout at: 9:00
Temp: 22 degrees

Followed by yoga on the Wii. Stretching feels great after a workout.
Tillie says I'm 43 today
Yoga:
Half Moon
Sun Salutation
and whatever games I'll do when Claire gets here.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I did manage to do an elliptical workout. Still missing my caffeine though. The weather is warming up today and I'll get outside for a while.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warming up girl its 87 degrees here in West Central Texas! LOL! Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I think it IS time to take down those christmas lights...or you can call them spring lights and call it a day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave the lights up and call them Easter lights......

    Was a beautiful day here. I would have walked outside, except it was getting dark and cooling off by the time we got home from Wed. night Bible study.

    ReplyDelete