Sunday

Spring has sprung

I couldn't get in here yesterday because something was up with Blogger and it told me I was a spammer. Hmmmmmmm. I may be many things, but I am not a spammer. Never would I spam a single soul. LOL!

Things have not gone well on the journey front the last couple of days, but I am still plugging along, trying to get to my goal.

Not much good news to report and I really don't feel like reporting my setbacks.

Today will be a much better day than yesterday. I guarantee it!

3 comments:

  1. It seems that blogger gets some weird glitches every now and again. I have had a couple of times when it lost my account for reasons unknown , and then found it when I closed firefox and then re-opened. As to Spam, for some reason to this day when I hear that word my mind first goes to camping food my dad would make , and only then remembers that it is a term for not so scrupulous computer users.

    Consider this a wave from another on the journey who has hit the more hilly part of the path. We can do this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer up Mary! Whats over there to the right of this page? What do i see??? Mary lost almost 6! Count them SIX! pounds last month! That is totally awesome! And don't you forget it!Some days , weeks, months are easier than others, some we just have to tie a knot at the end of the rope and hang on. But thats life. Some times we have it together and we are on a roll and others every moment is a struggle. We just can't quit. As long as you get up the next morning and TRY again then you have not failed! So cheer up Mary. I think your awesome! You can so do this! Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say AMEN to what jinx wrote.

    ReplyDelete