Monday

A new week and lots to do

TJ - I hope you're reading this because I can't comment on my blog or yours. Don't know why, and it's annoying. HAPPY BIRTHDAY - enjoy your free day!

Yesterday I spent the afternoon in Saginaw at the Rite of Election. I ate breakfast about 9:00 and played Mass before heading out to the Cathedral. We left the Cathedral at 4:00. I was hungry when I got out. I mean hungry - not "oh a hamburger sounds good" but "if I don't eat I'm going to pass out." I've not gotten hungry like that in a long time. My friend Marian and I stopped at McDonald's on the way home. I used my Rest Stop for the week on a Happy Meal. Now it's back to the business of following my program.
******************************************
Daily stats:
Workout:Treadmill with weights
Route:workout room
Time:30 minutes
Average heart rate: 121
Max heart rate: 142
Calories burned: 240
Down .4 from last Monday
Started workout at: 9:30
Temp: 3 degrees


Followed by yoga on the Wii. Stretching feels great after a workout.
Tillie says I'm 43 today
Yoga:
Deep breathing
Half Moon
Downward Dog
Tree Pose

2 comments:

  1. Have a great work out and day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt lives in saginaw and I'm there all the time. Yay Wii Fit. It's been too long since I've done it--you inspire me to do it tomorrow! I'll report back to you to let you know if I actually did :D

    ReplyDelete