Thursday

Another fantabulous day!

I hopped out of bed with the alarm this morning. It's far to gorgeous a day to waste any of it. I am feeling so much better and cravings have all but disappeared. The scale is moving slowly, but surely. I am continuing to test foods to find which ones I will need to avoid. Last night I bought some Andes sugar free mints which were on clearance at Rite Aid. When I tested my blood sugar about an hour later, it had risen quite a bit (for me, that is), so these will not be part of my menu. A look at the ingredients shows that they have transfats in them, too, which I hadn't noticed. Maybe that's why they were on clearance.

Daily stats:
Workout type: walk/jog
Route: Deadend/middle of Walter's woods/back
Distance: about 2 miles
Time: 31.06
Average HR: 121
Maximum HR: 134
Calories burned: 240
Temperature: 58 degrees
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Goal for June 1: 228
Thoughts:It is so beautiful out today. Coming back from the run I met Melisa and the kids, and Sam was out on his bike headed for the farm truck to join the rest of the guys to plant soybeans. That means I'll have 4 for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun trying new foods and figuring out what works for you. I have a small gift for you, drop over to my blog to pick it up.
    Losing Myself

    ReplyDelete