Tuesday

Taxes and other fun things

I didn't check in yesterday. We had to be up town early to finish our taxes. Then when we got home, some thing loomed that just made me not even want to blog. I guess I am not allowed to express things that are bothering me no matter how vague. I wrote something on my other blog - named no names and was apparently vague enough that 10 people thought I was writing about them. I mention it here because one of my struggles in life is letting outside events influence what goes into my mouth. But I didn't do that and I am proud of myself for dealing with it by getting some things done instead of wallowing in it. But it hung over me like a dark cloud and is still there.

It is a gorgeous out so I am getting ready to head out for a great walk/run.

Daily stats:
Workout type: walk/jog
Route: Deadend/middle of Walter's woods/back
Distance: 2 miles
Time: 31 minutes
Average HR: 117
Maximum HR: 136
Calories burned: 233
Temperature: 62 degrees
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Goal for June 1: 228
Thoughts:Got out on the road at 10:06. Probably didn't need a jacket, but it was breezy. Great workout! Beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment