Friday

Mid-month already!

Morning update:
I have Mass earlier today and Friday is a scheduled day off from working out. But that's optional. I'll probably at least get out for a walk. After Mass I have a dr. appointment to check my blood sugar. My numbers have been pretty good. The highest reading I had was 119 on the very first day of checking.

It's hard to believe that we are halfway through May already. I've received a couple of graduation party invitations from students at school. It's nice to know they haven't forgotten me. It's also a bit of a shock because I still see these kids as middle schoolers.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on lowering your numbers- and I agree with you. Where has the year gone ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the blood sugar levels. I can't believe it's the middle of May either!! Where does time go??!?!

    ReplyDelete