Sunday

Sunday weigh-in

Morning update: Today is Sunday which means I report today's weigh-in. I am at 230.6 which is a loss of 3.5 pounds - Go Me!!!! See my little running girl at the top of the page? She's going like gangbusters! My June 1 goal is within my grasp! Whooohooo
I'm off to head out for my walk/jog.

Daily stats:
Workout type: walk/jog
Route: Deadend/Brown's field/back
Distance: 2 miles
Time: 31 minutes
Average HR: 123
Maximum HR: 142
Calories burned: 245
Temperature: 47 degrees
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Goal for June 1: 228
Thoughts:I got out on the road at 8:40. It was too late to hear my favorite Sunday program so I will be going out earlier next week. It is so gorgeous out! No soggy spots on the deadend, slight breeze. Just wonderful! I got home from my walk/jog to find kudos from Shrinking Mom. Thanks so much!

3 comments:

  1. You go girl ! Nice loss !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Great loss for the week. It is SO worth all the work. Now, I'm off to do some walking my own self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you...shoot for the stars....or June 1st. I know you will make it....Dianntha

    ReplyDelete