Friday

May Day!

Just a short entry this morning. Today was the day I should have reached my mini goal and I didn't. I am determined to get a handle on this in the next year. Last night I read some more in the Beck Diet Solution book. I made my affirmation cards. I am supposed to read these 2 times a day. That is my baby step for this week.
Back later.
*********************************************
Afternoon update:
I am not having a great day and it doesn't look like it's going to get any better. Usually I can get myself out of these funks, but there are just days that I resent the heck out of the fact that I can't get any "local" support. It seems to me that if you love people, it should be unconditional - not whether they are fat or thin or whatever. It seems like nothing I do is right from baking cookies to cleaning house and today I just don't have the resources to pull myself out of this. I'm not even a fun grandma today and that is the one area that I pretty much felt that I excelled. I am going on auto pilot to get some things done that I have to get done. Later tonight I am going to spend some time in my quilting room. That always makes me feel better - at least for a while.

1 comment:

  1. We ALL have days like this. Just make it through, do things for yourself and call it an early night. if crying makes you feel better---do it. Eat healing foods today and just focus on being "nice". That's all you can do on days like these. Then--In the morning, you may find you feel better and just make it up to your grandkids tomororw. Life is all about acknowledging the funks and easing your way out of them--don't feel guilty. We're human..everyone's allowed a funky day.

    ReplyDelete