Thursday

Sunny days and Thursdays always make me glad

Morning update:
I'm on my 3rd day of upping my metformin to 1000 mg. It must be doing its job because my numbers are usually under 110. It getting easier to stay on track because I feel better. I actually forget to eat. However mild nausea reminds me when it's time to eat something. I think, even though it's gorgeous out, that I will use the treadmill again today so I can finish watching what I missed on Biggest Loser.

For Ida: Thanks so much for researching the comment thing for me. For some reason this particular blog style will not let me. It doesn't let me reply to comments either. grrrrrr. I don't want to change the style, though because then I can't use the "cutest blog" thing. You would think that Blogger would have fixed that by now.

Daily stats:
Workout type: Treadmill
Route: custom 1
Distance:
Time: 30 minutes
Average HR: 116
Maximum HR: 150
Calories burned: 227
Temperature: 56 degrees
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Goal for June 1: 228
Thoughts: Workout felt good. I made a batch of Easy Cheesey Egg bake last night so that's breakfast. I find that I am losing my taste for sweets. That's a good thing. Ice cold water is tasting really good these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment