Tuesday

Is it Monday? Or Tuesday? or what

I lose track of days when we have a Monday holiday. LOL! I did pretty well over the weekend. Usually when we have a craft show, all caution regarding eating goes out the window. I am going to divide my journey into four laps rather than have a monthly goal. There is a little gremlin inside of me that likes to thwart deadlines. However, I am pretty sure my goal of 228 by June 1 is pretty much guaranteed if I keep going the way I have been. So, I am in my first lap and my little running girl is pluggin away.

I was listening to a commercial for a product called Ever Cleanse. It is almost laughable. It operates on the theory that we have 5-25 pounds of "waste" clinging to our colon walls "like spackle or paste." Quite the visual, that is. It goes on to say that taking their product will melt away a flabby belly. Okay, let's think about that. What on earth does a flabby belly have to do with "spackle" in the colon. If it weren't so sad, it would be laughable.

2 comments:

  1. And to thnk that there are people who actually spend money on that! Paleeze.....I gues there are folks who will believe anything!

    ReplyDelete