Monday

Morning update:
I'm up early again today (early for me, that is). Bed's made, dishes in the diswasher and I am ready to head out for my walk. Yesterday was a good day, food-wise. I am slowly but surely learning to "think" myself out of situations where I want to eat, but don't need to eat. The kids came over last night for Mother's Day and we grilled burgers and hot dogs. They had huge chocolate chip cookies for dessert, I had sugar free jello with whipped cream.

The morning looks beautiful, but looks are deceptive - it's 34 degrees out so before I head out the door, I am going to add a sweatshirt under my jacket.

Daily stats:
Weight:
234.2
Down 5 pounds from last Monday - whoo hoo!
Workout type: Walk/run
Route:
Deadend/rockpile/back
Distance: 2 miles
Time:
30 minutes
Average HR: 115

Maximum HR:
137
Calories burned: 223
Temperature: 34
Challenge for the day: Remembering the promise
Goal for June 1:
228
Thoughts:

There was no wind this morning so I probably didn't need the sweatshirt. The walk/run was great. It feels so good to get out in the mornings again.

2 comments:

  1. 34..brrrrrr....isn't it supposed to be warm in Mya? It was about 40 degrees here this morning. Ol' man winter just WON'T give up.

    ReplyDelete