Saturday

I'm melttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttting!

When the kids were growing up, they had a fascination with The Wizard of Oz. Dorothy was a frequent guest at our dinner table. The kids called me the mean green witch. LOL! Now I am melting. I'm a little worried about what I'm going to look like when all of this weight comes off. But I guess I'd rather trade rolls for wrinkles when you come right down to it - not to mention better health and more energy.

I found a new recipe I'm eager to try. You marinate chicken breasts in diet orange soda and soy sauce. Mmmmmmmmm.

4 comments:

  1. OK I need your secret. I need to melt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest grand daughter LOVED the Wizard of OZ. She even had all the Oz Barbies, at one time. I call her Scarecrow. That came from the line "I'll miss you most of all."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary,

    I am on looking for a picture of Lenard for Jenna's extra credit at school and I ran across your website. I didn't realize you had the "primitive" crafts business. Good luck with the weight loss. I am trying too, but the only way I see any results is to totally avoid carbs. (I was raised on carbs.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl (Bradley?), did you find the picture you needed, because I can send you one if you didn't find one.

    ReplyDelete