Wednesday

Day 53: 100 Days Challenge - Food is my best friend

I didn't get an extra workout in on Monday.  I had intended to do a video, but the VCR wasn't working.  Yesterday was pretty stressful.  It went very well, but was still stressful. I got up this morning and did a 38 minute workout so I have 63 minutes in so far this week.  I did an interval changeup on the treadmill.  It's a combination of steep inclines, fast walking, light jogging and then a wind down.  It was great!

**************************

Today's topic is "Food is my Best Friend."  Yep, that about sums it up.  Sad, isn't it?  Cigarettes used to be the same way.  The difference is, you can quit cigarettes.  You can't quit food.  I often find myself reaching for food to avoid something - people, work, jobs I don't want to do, facing things I don't want to face - you name it.  This is another case of emotional eating.  It's all about changing patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment