Monday

Brrrrrrrr - Winter, your mommy is calling you home!

I woke up this morning to a freezing house. Our furnace went out sometime yesterday. It wasn't very hard to get on the treadmill this morning. I had to in order to warm up!! Things are still going very well on the lowcarb front. The almond crusted cheesecake I made yesterday turned out wonderful. Almonds on the bottom, almonds on the top. Yummm! And almonds are good for lowering cholesterol.

I am so pumped. I know I'm going to get there this time! The shift from vanity to health has made all the difference for me. I may be able to lie to myself about how I look, but when I go for my labwork, the numbers don't lie. My plan is to totally blow away the CNP the next time I go in - which will be in May.

Daily stats:
Type: Treadmill
Route: Manual controls
Time: 31
Average heart rate: 120
Max heart rate: 152
Calories burned: 227
Down 3.8 pounds from last Monday
Got on the treadmill at 10:45 - way too late
Temp: 26 degrees

4 comments:

  1. Thats a great goal Mary. And definately something to work towards. Your health is so important. And i think when you look in the mirror your gonna like what you see too. Thats just the perks of living a healthy lifestyle! Have a great week girl! If you get a chance check out my daughters new running blog at Dosomethingforyourself.blogspot.com She used to be a runner in highschool and has since fallen off the wagon and at age 22 wants to climb back on. She has no followers yet and could really use the encouragement. Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    that blog address i gave you for my daughter i cannot get it to work but you can reach her from my blog. She is one of my followers called marathon_medic you can click on her picture to get to her blog and its called Do something for yourself. Sorry about that. Don't know whats wrong with her address why it won't come up?? Jinx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm headed there now, Jinx!
    Thanks for all of your encouragement. It means a lot to me.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great weight loss. I love doing the low carb diet. It's the only way I can lose weight and keep it off. My weight loss has slowed down, but am still losing.
    You can do this!

    ReplyDelete