Monday

I love my Wii !!!!!!!!

Daily stats:
Type: Wii FIT
Route: Yoga and strength training
Time: 27 minutes
Average heart rate: 89
Max heart rate: 115
Calories burned:117

Daily stats:
Type: Wii Fit
Route: aerobics
Time: 31 minutes
Average heart rate: 121
Max heart rate: 146
Calories burned:292

Got my workout for the day under my belt. Mondays are strength training days. Feels great to get the workout in and not have to obsess over it. I'm still reading the "Overcoming" book. I'll read a little more later. I've decided to reward myself on good days with some of the Wii Balance games.

2 comments:

  1. I'm lovin the wii too!!! Put in many many workouts this week. I've gotten in the habit of turning on free step and watching tv while I do it.... But I think I need to buy a real step to put it on for more of a challenge.

    Happy Weight Loss!
    Linda
    http://operationsticktoit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MY WII FIT TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been actually working out and feeling sore, which hasn't happened to me in AGES!

    ReplyDelete